Sugo con panna, prosciutto e uova
Sauce with cream, ham and eggs Traditional recipe
Ingredients / Serves 4
- 100 g (3 1/2oz) ham, in a piece
- 200 g (7 oz) single (light) cream
- 50 g (1 3/4oz) unsalted butter
- 60 g (2 oz) grated Parmesan
- A dash of Worcester sauce
- 2 egg yolks
preparation: 10 minutes
cooking: 10 minutes
- How many calories in a serving?
Calories: 452 (kcal) 23 % GDA (*)- 1891 (kJ)
Protein: 12.9 (g) 26 % GDA
Total fat: 43.7 (g) 63 % GDA
Total carbohydrate: 1.8 (g) 1 % GDA
Sugars: 1.8 (g) 2 % GDA
Look at infographic of nutrition facts
Download free PDF version (165 download).
or use QRCode with your smartphone
Cube ham and let it flavour in the butter in a little saucepan for few time, stirring with a wooden spoon; don't let
your butter colour! At this point pour in cream and grated Parmesan, stirring continuously. Keep on cooking until
your sauce is creamy. Cooking needs few minutes. Switch off the gas, add Worcester sauce, season to taste with salt
and stir. If you want, you can also add a pinch of black pepper.
Boil pasta, drain it very well and pour immediately into a large bowl; add the sauce and egg yolks and stir with a wooden spoon until all the ingredients are well mixed. Serve immediately.
- - This is a fat recipe; if you want, you can reduce fat substituting butter with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- - You'd choose a short pasta: penne, rigatoni, fusilli ...
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1