Warning: include(/home/theit7/public_html/hide/file_comuni_eng/menu_sx_menu_piatti_speciali_eng.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/theita5/public_html/hide/000_special_dishes.php on line 72
Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/theit7/public_html/hide/file_comuni_eng/menu_sx_menu_piatti_speciali_eng.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/theita5/php') in /home/theita5/public_html/hide/000_special_dishes.php on line 72
Buffet, lunch and dinner parties ...
all that you are finding for your special invitations, Italy-style
How to subscribe to this area!
This is the section dedicated to people who love Italian food!
You'll be able to find the appetizers that you can combine with the most famous cocktails or the most sophisticated dishes or the fillings for Italian ravioli and more ...
There are original recipes for vegetarian people and instructions to fill some vegetables.
And then ... what about our menus? we propose you how to plan a Spanish dinner party or a buffet that becomes a dinner party or a coloured menu ...
Besides we suggest you some Internet sites where to buy Italian ingredients.
In a word ... you'll strike your guests with us!
The latest recipes
- - Make a real impression on your guests with this recipe: large ravioli with langoustines (scampi). Serve it after the first course (pasta) and before the second course (fish or meat) according to an authentic Italian menu (read more ...)
- - Linguine with lobster and artichokes: a special dish for an important occasion (birthday dinner, Christmas, wedding menu ... ) (read more ...)
- - How to shell a lobster or in other words how to remove the meat from a lobster leaving its shell whole in order to garnish your serving dish. Impress your guests with your ability! (read more ...)
- - Pasta dressed with salmon trout, red caviar eggs and shrimps. An important main dish for a celebration menu or your Christmas menu (read more ...)
- - Baked meat dish: a great dish for a special occasion. You can make it in advance. The ideal side-dish is a very, very very special salad seasoned with olive oil and honey. (read more ...)
- - Our last appetizer recipe: smoked fish and fresh fruit on toast bread (read more ...) gnam, gnam!